Take a look at the features of this Mini GP 110 from MIR Racing, a model with 12-inch wheels. Available only on request. Preparation time: 2 weeks.
- Engine: MIR Racing 110cc
- Engine power: 10hp
- Gearbox: 4 speeds
- Chassis: Tubular Perimeter CRMB
- Cantilever: aluminium
- Front suspension: MIR Racing 35mm, adjustable. Radial brake anchorage
- Rear shock absorbers: DNM / Gubellini With progressive system connecting rod
- Front brake: JJuan pump and Formula caliper
- Rear brake: 4-piston caliper with GP-type lower anchor
- Front wheel: Ultralight, 12 inches
- Rear wheel: Ultralight, 12 inches
- Distance between centres: 1050 mm
- Seat height: 660 mm
- Vehicle weight: 63 kg
- You can equip this model with a 155Z engine (+150 ?).
- Non-contractual image.